View online exhibitions and digital resources provided by the Department of Cultural Affairs' various museums, libraries, historic sites, and cultural institutions.
Virtually visit your favorite New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs museum, historic site, and cultural institutions from your computer or mobile device.
El Palacio is a quarterly magazine which primarily serves the museums and historic sites of the Museum of New Mexico system. It is the oldest museum magazine of its kind, first published in 1913 by the Museum of New Mexico. Users can access and view magazine issues online dating back to 1913 when the magazine was first published.
The New Mexico State Library offers many online resources. We provide reference service by telephone and email as well as our state-wide interlibrary loan services. Books by Mail and the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled are also available for service. Please contact library staff at email@example.com or 505-476-9700.
1:00 PM New Mexico Museum of Space History Commission
Latest Press Releases
- 11/18/2021 Museum of International Folk Art Announces New Exhibition Dressing with Purpose: Belonging and Resistance in Scandinavia
- 11/16/2021 New Mexico Museum of Art announces special holiday concert by Maxine Thévenot featuring the newly restored Frederick R. Hass Pipe Organ
- 11/15/2021 Department of Cultural Affairs requests $37.25 million in general funds for FY23
- 11/10/2021 Museum of Indian Arts and Culture Announces 2022 MIAC Living Treasure
- 11/10/2021 New Mexico History Museum Receives $172,564 to Support Upcoming Exhibition
See all DCA news in the DCA Media Center
The New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs is building a more vibrant, resilient New Mexico by improving the quality of life, supporting a culturally rich education, strengthening the creative economy, fostering a diversity of expression, and preserving our cultural resources.
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to New Mexico's exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Featured DCA Exhibitions
The Museum’s first permanent exhibit takes visitors on an odyssey through 150 generations over 4,000 years of
Will Rogers noted that Fred Harvey “kept the West in food—and wives.” But the company’s Harvey
On display in the Bataan Building Atrium Gallery: Touching Beauty Now, sculpture by Santa Clara Pueblo’s Michael
This exhibition explores Baumann’s iconic landscapes and his works influenced by the mission churches and the