Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 13, 2015
The Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass, a partnership with local libraries throughout New Mexico, provides free admission (up to 6 people) to 15 state museums and historic sites.
Passes are now available at all branches of the Santa Fe Public Library for checkout. Patrons may borrow the pass, which circulates like other library materials, for up to one week. There is a $25 replacement fee for passes that are not returned. Users must sign an agreement to use the pass and fill out a survey after returning it.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
# # #
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to New Mexico's exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Featured DCA Exhibitions
Showcases some of the Museum’s most celebrated objects including a real "moon rock," rare replicas of the first
Though the source of the Segesser Hide Paintings is obscure, their significance cannot be clearer: the hides are rare
Telling New Mexico: Stories from Then and Now, the main exhibition of the New Mexico History Museum, sweeps across more