Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 13, 2015
The Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass, a partnership with local libraries throughout New Mexico, provides free admission (up to 6 people) to 15 state museums and historic sites.
Passes are now available at all branches of the Santa Fe Public Library for checkout. Patrons may borrow the pass, which circulates like other library materials, for up to one week. There is a $25 replacement fee for passes that are not returned. Users must sign an agreement to use the pass and fill out a survey after returning it.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
# # #
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to New Mexico's exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Featured DCA Exhibitions
Shifting Light offers a twenty-first century perspective on the museum’s long-term engagement with the popular
Named after International Space Hall of Fame Inductee and aeromedical pioneer Dr. John P. Stapp, the Air and Space Park
Treasures of Devotion/Tesoros de Devoción contains bultos, retablos, and crucifijos dating from the late 1700s
Before radio and television, when making music at home was the evening’s entertainment and playing the piano was