Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 13, 2015
The Department of Cultural Affairs’ FamilyPass, a partnership with local libraries throughout New Mexico, provides free admission (up to 6 people) to 15 state museums and historic sites.
Passes are now available at all branches of the Santa Fe Public Library for checkout. Patrons may borrow the pass, which circulates like other library materials, for up to one week. There is a $25 replacement fee for passes that are not returned. Users must sign an agreement to use the pass and fill out a survey after returning it.
The FamilyPass may be used at the following locations:
- 7 New Mexico Historic Sites, Statewide
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of International Folk Art, Santa Fe
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Museum of Space History, Alamogordo
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Albuquerque
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, Las Cruces
- National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
# # #
New Mexico CulturePass
Your ticket to 15 exceptional Museums and Historic Sites.
From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to awesome dinosaurs—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day.
More Info »
Featured DCA Exhibitions
The Spanish colonial home (la casa) gives visitors an idea of what a home from the time around 1815 would have looked
The Buchsbaum Gallery features each of the Pueblos of New Mexico and Arizona in a selection of pieces that represent
The first artwork ever to be displayed at the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum belonged to Robert
The Governor’s Gallery on the 4th floor of the State Capitol is honoring the 2017 recipients of the New