Specializing in the design, implementation and promotion of museum exhibitions from concept to installation. The unit serves the four state museums in Santa Fe and New Mexico Historic Sites across the state.
The Creative Services team provides essential museum services, collaborating closely with curators to achieve their exhibition goals. The team is focused on providing visitors with engaging experiences that delight and inform.
Services provided include:
- Exhibit Design: conceptual drawings and development of overall look and feel.
- Fabrication: woodworking and building exhibit fixtures.
- Preparation: mountmaking and exhibit installation.
- Graphic Design, design for exhibition titles, labels, typography, advertising and publication design.
- Digital: touch interactives, videography and TV advertising.
- Publication design for El Palacio magazine.
Creative Services is housed in two Santa Fe locations: the Center for Museum Resources on Museum Hill and the Exhibits Central workshops just off the historic plaza.